love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just another manic monday

This is going to be an interesting week. My husband of 11 ½ years went to Reno on business in the early part of Mother’s Day. When he leaves I text message him telling him I miss him and I dropped his mother a card off. We send a few messages back and forth, when he decides it is making him crazy.
He is actually frustrated because his flight was postponed, but as a wife I get the brunt of it. He leaves me, with a dishwasher full of dirty dishes (reminding me to thank God I have a dishwasher), all his dirty clothes in the hamper that I emptied last night by doing the laundry (reminding me to thank God I have a washing machine), he fixes breakfast pizza and leaves everything for me to clean (reminding me to thank God he can cook) and then when I send him what I plan to do this afternoon he sends me a list of things to pick up at the store for him. He is in the middle of a Mid-Life crisis I am sure, but it is finals week for my kids in school, I am doing it alone and this all is very frustrating.
So, as I sit down to ask God why all this is happening at the same time in my life, I remember I am not alone I have my father above, those two precious children he has loaned me and a counselor to help me out through these incredibly tough times. I am still a little miffed at what happened, but I am so thankful that God will be faithful and I continue to pray a hedge or protection around my marriage and my family. I am gonna make it I just wish it wasn’t so lonely in my flesh. Thankfully I still have God. Thanks for everyone’s prayers! Staying strong and organized until Wednesday at least.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    You made it through 1 more day! and I've seen how strong you are.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger great2beme said…

    I also learned that I don't have to do it all. That is crazy, God gave me a help-mate and he can carry his weight. His mid-life crisis is just that. "HIS" I am sorry it came now and I will love him through it but I won't be a doormat for anyone. God has bigger and better plans for me.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home