love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Tagged answers

I AM a leader and motivating child of God

I hope this is how I was supposed to answer!
I am who God says I am.

I want my husband learn how to chat!

I wish I’d win justice for all

I hate meaness in people.

I miss my kids being little.

I hear the computer noises.

I wonder if I will ever get my next level in Interpreting.

I regret yelling in anger.

I am not finished with life today.

I dance but only to country.

I sing whatever lifts my spirits for the moment!

I cry frequently but my ocunselor says this is good and better than anger by far.

I am not confident.

I make with my hands conversation!

I write letter as much as I can.

I confuse myself often, but it has taught me to laugh at myself too.

I need a time-out once a week but I get it about once a month.

I should pursue my destiny but I am not sure I have the energy anymore.

I start communication whenever I have an opportunity.

I finish work related tasks to feel completed.


Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    Interesting...and you will indeed continue in interpreting and get that "5" you dream of...in His time. It's one of those things I know...God made you to talk and talk with your mouth and your hands! I think sometimes it's important to see first we don't need credentials from people to tell us what God already placed inside us...this is my own struggle in art.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said…

    Perfect! Thanks

    Diane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home