love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Love truly is blind...what's up with that?

You know we've all heard that cliche love is blind. Recently because
of the disagreement with my husband I know there are many meanings to
that. I mean when new lovers hurt us we can't see it, when a baby is
becoming spoiled it isn't worth stressing over we are blind to it.
Then there is the thought of when someone loves you so much they want
to take care of you and you think its control not love. You are blind
to that love. We think it can't be simply because they care for us we
are blind to the love they feel for us.
Still yet, there is Gods love and blessings that happen everyday in
our life. We say we love God and that we know he's good but we close
our eyes to the loving people he places in our lives, the hurdles that
are to teach us through his love. We call them trials and problems,
stree etc. Still, God is a loving God I am working on seeing his love
in the tough times now too. I challenge you the next time you face a
trial seek out the love it is occurring through. Maybe that trial is
really a loving gesture, from God, husbands, wives, or kids. Maybe
being late really is better because of traffic then being that first guy
in a hurry that crashed and died because he was hurrying and we were
spared the death, but written up for being late which is better. I hope
my perspective for the rest of the week is love and loving gifts and I
am going to try to blog at least one I notice everyday.
Today's love came when I was hedging and lost my balance. I cut my
body with tree branches, sprained my wrist on the brick wall, but God
spared my limbs (arms you know I need those for my interpreting dream)and as a loving gesture and lesson my husband saw me go to the doctor simply because I love him a lesson he couldn't hear until he was in my place. I still don't know if he heard it but at least I did the right thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    Hello!!!!!!!!!!! WHy is this the first I'm hearing of this?

    Remember the hedging "NAIL" incident? Should you be using a hedger at all?

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home