love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

weekends

Interesting how my sister who fervently asks me if I blogged this week never shows on the weekend when I have the easiest time to blog and the most to blog about usually.
It is Sunday morning and I remember as a kid how Satan was always on the prowl on Sunday mornings seeing which person or obstacle he could use as his tool. I decided when I grew up and really even more over the past 2 years that I wil not be that tool. I won't be yelling and hurting people on the way to church or on the way home. I will use this day for my family since we are all God's children.
We get up early get ready, go to breakfast and go to church and I love how I feel on this day. I always say Friday is my favorite day and in many ways it is but Sunday's are wonderful as well (too bad Monday follows). I think this week is going to be a good one. As the school year is coming to an end soon and I have so many things to do, I pray that I am only God's tool and never even a broken tool for Satan. I hope that when he looks at me he says, "what a waste she doesn't ever fall for the traps I set." I also pray he knows it isn't my strength that keeps me from it but from the promises God gave me that make me useless in the evil realm and courageous in the the spiritual realm. I want to model for my kids so they never know those awful Sunday mornings when Satan controlled even our God set time. Please Lord help me see the good in the bad that he tried to set. Don't let me fall and if I do help me up so I don't stay down. AMEN!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    Sister,

    The mere fact that you recognize what Sunday's WERE and what you WANT them to be and are actively involved in that change of heart and action...means you have all but beat them! (the demons that is)

    I wish I were there, but alas, I still struggle with disdain for Sunday and I pray God would show me His glory every Sunday! More then any other day....

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger great2beme said…

    You know I just lucked into it I don't know how I got any of this on here. :) Computers aren't my strong point. Sorry I don't know how to do it. Thanks for the comppliment though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home