love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Loving Life

Finally Friday! Who hoo! I have been so busy at work and doing things for the kids that the weekend will be a nice relief. Usually the kids keep me busy on the weekends but since K is leaving in a couple weeks they are his all the time when he is at home.

We went to marriage counseling on Wednesday and what a downer. Of course she also doesn't think it is a good idea that we don't live together for two years. What I don't get is what happened to he is the grown up and the teenager is a teenager. Am I excited about him being gone? No! At least not most the time (did I say that out loud)? Still, we have been struggling off and on for awhile and when he isn't here I don't think about it as much and I know independence can be an ugly thing when abused but it can also bring joy to the time we get together when done right. Am I crazy? Oh wait, that is beside the point. Anyway, he said some mean things to me there, that I never even knew he felt and I was so glad when I was called to interpret on Thursday and Friday because it helped me recover and not respond in anger. Still, I am hurt. Wow, my thoughts are all over the place, hence why I am not a writer.

Thanks everyone for the prayers, I am sure we wil need them. We already do. We always do! His birthday is Sunday pray we get through it without a hitch because right now nothing is that simple.

Michelle

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    I know God will show His desire and His way is clearly so much better than OUR way!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger the voice said…

    I will pray for you, as well as your husband and your family, that God will give clarity of His will. Be strong, sister, and keep faith. May God bless you, Ken

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger tam said…

    Just trust in Him...even His ways seem like the unconvential way...in fact, quite often it's that way.

    Just because therapist does not like the scenario does not mean it isn't right.

    praying for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home