love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Who am I?

Who am I? I know I'm a child of God. A wife, a mother, an interpreter
for the Deaf, I'm a daughter, sister, friend, role model to some and a
stranger to others. Why is it I have so many titles and still can't
find myself.

I know that if I was the only person alive I would have been enough
for God to send Jesus but yet when it comes to walking in the present I
am lost and confused today. I am changing daily and I'm trying to
embrace it but sometimes the options however limited or unlimited seem
too much to know where to begin.

Is it just me or does everyone struggle with the thoughts of, I know
who I am in God but this flesh person is clueless as to what is what and
who is who and in a world of millions I feel alone, yet always with
someone. I'm as confused as my thoughts today.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    The UPside to not "KNOWING" is even if someone steals your identity...they're getting the same uncertainty! LOL Seriously...I'm right there with you sister, especially with a husband finishing college and getting ready to start his career when I am near middle aged and haven't found mine!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger great2beme said…

    Life is so wrong! At least it keeps us desiring the after life which is where true joy, love and peace begins.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Theresa said…

    I'm so with you on this. Since my divorce 5 years ago, I'm not quite sure who I am in God. Dating is an experience that is just frustrating all the time. I feel alone a lot of the time, but I have learned to love myself for who I am, the daughter of the Most High God.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger great2beme said…

    I so hope I get there because right now I don't even like me. Thanks for letting me know it is possible.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger tam said…

    haven't been here lately but I still pray for you and your family daily...

    the whole lost thing? I am so close to that...

    by the way...thank you for linking me!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home