love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

2 days in a row!

Okay, so I have been praying in the spirit constantly and I hear my spirit man inside of me confronting my every move, unlike ever before. I try to feel excited I know the challenge is finding joy in the moment but I am still at times very sad and I feel very defeated. I know God has won this war on earth. Still, it doesn't mean I feel victorious in every battle. I will be crying out to God and continuing to believe in Jer. 29:11 and wait. By the way have I told you that waiting is almost as challenging as change for me in life? :( Well, it is and especially when it is something so important to me.

I know I am here to serve God and do his will regardless I wonder if I will ever live up to that on a every moment by moment basis or if I will continue to fall short. Then, I remember I am trying I have come a long way and although the flechly things or people on this earth don't see it my father does, so for another day I will exist and be grateful for the life I have been given.

Not up lifting but I do hope everyone out in blogdom is blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home