love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Results

Well, we went to court and it took twice to get his attorney to show up. However, he did and he did it with a vengence. He tore me up on the stand, but through the strength of the Lord I was able to stay composed until I got in the car with my mother. The biggest thing is he tried to make tithing seem unreasonable as a way to spend my money. He brought up the November event that occurred in my life. He was ruthless, I now know why it is that many victims choose not to press charges it is too hard on them. Still, God carried me through.

As I went home the night of court (the judge hadn't made his decisions yet) I felt restless and I decided to fast. Not of food but of sleep and I told the Lord even though I worked the next day I knew if I spent the night in the word he would be faithful and help me through it all. I went to work and surely enough the judge made his temporary order and I came out quite a bit better off then I even asked for, however, now the attorney wants his fees to date. Amere 4,000.00 and I have nothing because support doesn't really start until April 1st. Not to mention there were a lot of bills Kevin didn't pay that are late and they want more money etc. I still know that I can't worry about this money and God has given me a few ideas on how to raise it, but I am waiting on his timing. For now I can relax with where we are in Divorce court, but please know I am holding steadfast to the words God has given me as the kids and I continue through life where we are at the moment.

Thank you all for your prayers and maybe now that things have slowed down for the moment just maybe I can blog a little more faithfully.

Michelle

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger kpjara said…

    God will help find the funds! Sounds like He's already place a plan before you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home