love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

crazy

The wildest thing happened to me today. I had a tough day at times yesterday, but the Lord kept me moving forward. I kept asking for a sign or something that would tell me what to do and so anyway, I was getting ready for church this morning and I ran back into the house to get a notebook for the paper and I grabbed the first one I saw. I had to look in it because I never know if my 10 year old angel will have used all the paper or not. Anyway, I opened it and saw a receipt so I took it out to look at it and it was the receipt to when I went to Las Vegas and married my hubby. We had a wedding later but we went ot Vegas in order to marry and not live in sin before the wedding. Anyway, it was a receipt to the church and the cost of the wedding it was really bizarre and such a blessing from God. I don't know what it means just yet and things aren't changing as far as the eyes can see, but I know God did that because that was in Dec. of 1994 why else would I still have a spiral and that receipt except for God. It was amazing and God is so good.

Happy New Years Eve to everyone we will be staying in and safe adn watching tv on my bed tonight. Pray for our finances I need to come up with 1,200 to pay for the first attorney fees and after that they will file an injunction Kevin to pay the rest. I don't want to file for divorce so I am filing for a legal seperation so he has to give us money. He is paying the bills but giving us nothing right now as far as cash goes. So, I have to take care of myself and the kids. Please pray God tells me how to get that together. Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home