love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Monday, March 12, 2007

one day in his courts

I went to court today and my husbands attorney finally showed up. He twisted everything that came from my mouth and tried to upset me bringing up the event that took place in November. The judge gave us a talk about how neither of us will be able to continue to live in the manner to which we are accustomed. I was attacked because I tithe and that isn't an "expense" and several other things. I won't know anything for a day or two, but please pray the Lord's favor over me and the kids because this was a horrible day and I know the glory comes after the attack. I pray whatever happens I can remember what we think it should look like doesn't mean it will and God is my provider not Kevin.
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home