love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

germs

You know that our society is so crazy about being germ free right?! Well what if we take that concept into our christian walk? For example, sin, fear, anger, sadness all the things that don't come from God arae the germs. Then we go to The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (they represent sink, water and soap) and we get cleansed from it. Actually picture those germs whichever we are dealing with this day and wash it away and the water is of course the perfect love that he gives us. He is cleansing us.
I certainly need it today because, I know that Satan is trying to attack me. We have been doing so well together then suddenly today it feels like my husband is not with me in heart, soul or spirit. Still I know that my faith and security is coming from God and I will make it through this day and not only that be blessed because I have. I will go to his sink and BATHE in it so I can be totally clean of the lies Satan is telling me today.
The storms came in this morning and I am talking about the weather and I guess his behavior followed that pattern, but it doesn't mean I have to be germ covered I can wash off and feel good tonight when I go to bed. Thank you Jesus for the many luxuries that you provide.
Stay clean today everyone and under his covering you will also dry off. Life is good!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    You have such a wonderful way of seeing things and great descriptives and analogies. I love the germs/sin analogy! I had never even thought about it, til today!

    Praying for a germ free weekend! See you Saturday? Get there early.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger great2beme said…

    Amen, and being in Kansas we will so need the germ spray, if we can use the bible as "OFF" maybe we will be struggle free. :) See you Saturday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home